Professor Daniel Solove distills the 200+ pages of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to just one page in whiteboard form!
This whiteboard covers:
- GDPR Territorial Scope
- The Players
- Lawful Processing
- Rights of Data Subjects under GDPR
- Personal Data and Sensitive Data
- Responsibilities of Data Controllers and Data Processors
- GDPR Data Breach Notification
- International Data Transfer
The whiteboard is free for personal use – fill out the form below to access it. For other uses, such as workforce awareness, presentations, posters, etc., please click the button below to learn about how to license it.
Please provide the required information below to access the PDF for your personal use.