Professor Daniel Solove distills the 200+ pages of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to just one page in whiteboard form!
This whiteboard covers:
- GDPR Territorial Scope
- The Players
- Lawful Processing
- Rights of Data Subjects under GDPR
- Personal Data and Sensitive Data
- Responsibilities of Data Controllers and Data Processors
- GDPR Data Breach Notification
- International Data Transfer
The whiteboard is free for personal use – fill out the form below to access it.
- Educational Uses: Click here to license this whiteboard or others for use in conference presentations or classes.
- Organizational Uses: Contact us at email@example.com for institutional uses such as training, awareness, and internal presentations.
- Our Whiteboard Library: Click here to find out more about our 80+ whiteboards of U.S. and worldwide privacy laws.
Please provide the required information below to access the 8.5 x 11 PDF handout for your personal use. We also have many GDPR training courses, so please let us know if you want to see them.