Awareness Materials for Privacy and Security
We offer materials for awareness, such as whiteboard handouts/posters, cartoons, posters, and more. Please contact us to discuss licensing options.
- 1 page, illustrated summaries of complex laws.
- Useful as a handout so that trainees can remember key points.
- Enliven your awareness campaign with our cartoons.
- We have cartoons about general privacy awareness as well as specific ones about GDPR, CCPA and HIPPA. Similarly, our data security cartoons include topics such as password selection, ransomware and phishing among others.
- Capture attention and effectively promote privacy awareness with our eye-catching posters.
- Subjects range from HIPAA to personal data protection to security awareness.
About Professor Solove and TeachPrivacy
Professor Daniel J. Solove is a law professor at George Washington University Law School. He has taught privacy law every year since 2000, has published 10 books and more than 50 articles, including the leading textbook on information privacy law and a short guidebook on the subject. His LinkedIn blog has more than 1 million followers. Click here for more information about Professor Solove.
TeachPrivacy provides HIPAA training, privacy awareness training, information security awareness training, phishing training, FERPA training, PCI training, as well as training on many other privacy and security topics. TeachPrivacy was founded by Professor Solove, who is deeply involved in the creation of all training programs because he believes that training works best when made by subject-matter experts and by people with extensive teaching experience.
Please Contact Us If You Are Interested In
Privacy or Security Training
We can provide you with a login so you can evaluate the programs. Click here for our catalog.