Learn privacy law from the leading international experts — Professors Daniel Solove and Paul Schwartz.
These online courses provide an engaging and understandable introduction to various areas of privacy law. Each course is about 1 hour long and contains readings and a quiz. The courses are available through the Privacy+Security Academy, founded by Professors Solove and Schwartz.
- Foundations and Themes of US Privacy Law
- Privacy Torts and the Media in the US
- Law Enforcement and National Security in the US
- HIPAA and US Regulation of Health Data
- GDPR and European Privacy Law Part I: The European System and the Structure of GDPR
- GDPR and European Privacy Law Part II: GDPR Rights, Obligations, and Data Transfer
- Financial Data and US Regulation– coming soon
- Data Security and US Regulation– coming soon
- Consumer Data and US Regulation Part I: Common Law and FTC– coming soon
- Consumer Data and US Regulation Part II: Statutory Law– coming soon
- Employment Data and US Regulation– coming soon
- Privacy by Design– coming soon
A certificate signed by Professors Solove and Schwartz is available upon passing each course. CLE credit is available.