Professor Daniel Solove distills HIPAA to just one page in whiteboard form!
This whiteboard covers:
- HIPAA Governance
- Scope of HIPAA
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Confidentiality and Snooping
- Disclosures under HIPAA (Mandatory Disclosures and Permitted Disclosures)
- Minimum Necessary Rule
- HIPAA Security
- HIPAA Data Breaches
- HIPAA Enforcement
The whiteboard is free for personal use – fill out the form below to access it.
- Educational Uses: Click here to license this whiteboard or others for use in conference presentations or classes.
- Organizational Uses: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for institutional uses such as training, awareness, and internal presentations.
- Our Whiteboard Library: Click here to find out more about our 80+ whiteboards of U.S. and worldwide privacy laws.
Please provide the required information below to access the 8.5 x 11 PDF handout for your personal use. We also have many HIPAA training courses, so please let us know if you want to see them.