This course (25 mins) provides general privacy awareness to the workforce of global organizations. Professor Solove demonstrates his expertise on privacy regulation around the world along with his ability to synthesize privacy concepts and explain them simply. The course focuses on key concepts of privacy common across international jurisdictions as well as explains areas where approaches to privacy diverge. This course can work in regions around the world. Professor Solove’s engaging presentation is clear and succinct.
This course is about 25 minutes long and contains 10 quiz questions. The course can readily be customized and can be translated into any language.
- Understand the key concepts of privacy across international jurisdictions
- Learn how to identify personal data
- Understand the rights that individuals have regarding their personal data
- Understand the organization’s responsibilities when collecting and processing personal data
- Learn about the responsibilities organizations have when sharing data internally, externally, and across borders