HIPAA TRAINING GUIDE
HIPAA has extensive training requirements, and they are often a source of many questions. To whom do they apply? What topics must be covered? How often must people be trained?
This HIPAA Training Guide, written by Professor Daniel Solove, will walk you through the HIPAA training requirements and explain what is required. It will also provide information about the most common HIPAA training best practices.
The guide covers:
- Types of Organizations Must Provide HIPAA Training
- Ideal Length
- Required Privacy and Security Training Topics
- Other Topics that Should Be Included
- How Much People Should Be Told About HIPAA
- Role-Based Training Should Be
- Timing Requirements
- Consequences for Inadequate Training
Please provide the required information below to access the PDF.