I will be speaking at an event organized by the Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) and Common Sense Media about talking to kids about privacy. There is a great lineup of speakers.
Talking to Kids About Privacy
May 13 from 12:00-1:00 Eastern
- Rob Girling, Co-Founder, Artefact Group
- Sonia Livingstone, Professor of Social Psychology, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Kelly Mendoza, Vice President, Education Programs, Common Sense Media
- Anna Morgan, Head of Legal, Deputy Commissioner, Irish Data Protection Commission (DPC)
- Daniel Solove, Professor of Law, George Washington University Law School; Founder, TeachPrivacy
- Amelia Vance, Director, Youth and Education Privacy, Future of Privacy Forum (FPF)
* * * *
This post was authored by Professor Daniel J. Solove, who through TeachPrivacy develops computer-based privacy and data security training. He also posts at his blog at LinkedIn, which has more than 1 million followers.
Professor Solove is the organizer, along with Paul Schwartz, of the Privacy + Security Forum an annual event designed for seasoned professionals.
A new children’s book about privacy by Daniel Solove